Welcome to the Raizada lab, in the
Department of Brain & Cognitive Sciences
University of Rochester.
- How are neural representations structured, and how do they
- How does the brain represent linguistic meaning?
- Possible parallels between the brain's computations and machine learning
- Multivoxel pattern-based fMRI analysis (MVPA)
- Computational modeling
- Behavioural psychophysics
Please see the links at the top of this page for more information about the lab's work. To get in touch, please feel free to send an